Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weekly Portrait Project {Week 9}

Weekly Portrait Project is something we have started to hopefully keep up for the boys until they graduate. We will post a favorite picture of each of the boys once a week!


We'll it seems as though weekly has become monthly around here. We have been so busy with school, sports and, family time I haven't been taking as many pictures of the boys as I have been able to in the past. Hopefully, I can make some more time!

My youngest got glasses and he is loving them. He says they make him look smart. He has also been picking his own clothes out for school. He absolutely loves ties, dress clothes, and boots!!

My oldest has been having so much fun with his baseball friends. He had a couple snag ups lately where he was struggling with his confidence but he's getting it back up and doing better.

I sure do love these two boys!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment