Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome to Giggles and Grass Stains!

Hi everyone!



I'm Shannon. I am a mom of 2 active, fun boys. We live in a pretty big city in Maryland. Some of you may already be following me from Momma on the Run. I appreciate you coming on over to my new project!

For the last three years, I have been blogging about my weight loss and running experiences. However, for the past couple months I've been having a hard time getting motivated to write a blog post over there. It's not that I don't still enjoy running. It's just not something I'm doing as much of. The races and training for them were taking up a lot of my family time. Not to mention my PF injury.
My blog post were pretty scarce.

I have been thinking about starting this new blog now for about three months, and finally it's here!! I have in the past heard things like "You're so busy with the boys" "You are so creative with crafts for the boys" "How did you make those?". I figured why not just share them all in one place.

So, enter in Giggles and Grass Stains!!! A blog about my adventures with my family. Trips, days out, crafts, fun activities..etc. During the warmer temps we are always outdoors getting into something. Getting outdoors at least once a day is something our family is very adamant about. We wish that more children and families would spend their time outdoors getting to know nature. I hope that my blog might even help a family see how fun it is and get out there.

Please stick around! Add Giggles and Grass Stains to your favorites list, your blog rolls etc. and, come back and check out what we've got in store. Right now, the boys and I are working on a couple fun things we can't wait to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment